On the way to the Spreepark of the future, safety is still the main concern today. Ferris wheel, roller coaster and the old buildings are partly not secured or in danger of collapse. Individual construction measures have already begun, making unsecured access to the site impossible. However, the Spreepark can already be visited in guided tours. In recent years, tens of thousands of visitors have been able to explore the area.
Guided tours will take part again by the beginning of April 2023. We will offer a tour in English every weekend.
In our guided tours you can explore parts of the area and learn more about the eventful history of the former amusement park as well as the current planning status for the future Spreepark.
The number of participants is limited to 30 people. We offer six guided tours every Saturday, Sunday and public holiday. A tour in English is offered every Saturday at 1 p.m.
In our 75 min. tours, interested parties can explore parts of the site and learn more about the eventful history of the former amusement park as well as the current planning status for the future Spreepark.
Cost: €5 for adults, €3 for children (ages 6 to 14).
Tickets are available online and at all known advance booking offices by the beginning of March. Due to high demand, advance ticket sales will be staggered.
Book a tour
- Please remember to wear a headgear or a parasol in high heat as well as enough drinks.
- Please arrive punctually at the meeting point (Kiehnwerder Allee 1 - 3, see directions) of the guided tour. Unfortunately, once the tour has started, admission is no longer possible.
- For better legibility, please bring your ticket in printed form if possible and not just as a mobile phone ticket.
- In times of the coronavirus, please keep a safe distance of 1.5 m from persons not belonging to your household and to the tour guide during the entire tour.
- The visitor tours have limited accessibility. Parts of the paths are not paved, so sturdy footwear is recommended.
- Dogs can be taken on the tour on a lead.
- Photography for private purposes is permitted during the tour.
- Please note that guided tours may be cancelled by the organiser in the event of storm and thunderstorm warnings.